Monday, August 11, 2014

How I've been filling my days since graduation

Since Friday, June 13, 2014...I've been no longer a student and unemployed. However, I recently was hired by the county I live in, in the town that I live in (I am beyond lucky) but cannot start training until September 5th. Having never really had the opportunity to enjoy time off, to myself...I've been trying to keep myself busy. I really love my alone time. Time to finish laundry, do dishes, clean out closets, organize craft supplies, SCRAPBOOK, and spend time with loved ones. Although I'm usually very good at keeping myself busy, I've found it slightly lonely, lol. I CANNOT wait to start work & be around people during the weekdays. Here are a few things I've been up to keep myself busy:

SCRAPBOOKING


 Scrap'in with my good friend and colleague Angela


PAINTING NAILS


The colors I chose for my sister's wedding ceremony
 (her bridesmaids wore blush dresses)

 Just last week I painted my nails blue and top half gray...I call it colorblock:


CRAFTING



SPENDING TIME WITH LOVED ONES








RELAXING



Although I've enjoyed much of my vacation, I am eager to get back into earning a living, doing what I've been educated and trained to do. Plus...I've got bills to pay, lol. 




No comments:

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop