Friday, August 17, 2012

Over the Weekend

So...it's Friday and I'm finally getting around to posting about last weekend.

This week has been Cuh-ray-zeee. I work at a community college library...a VERY small library and school started Monday. Let me just say, I'm totally relieved it's Friday and I'm off already. I need to re-coup from all of the running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Not to mention I began a 5 day Hospice training this week and it gets out pretty late at night. Late for me anyway.

Last Sunday, I took my mother and youngest sister to Oceanside, CA to visit my grandparents and my brother who were staying at a condo there for a few days on vacation. We had a BLAST! And that's saying a lot because I'm not a beach person...I hate the humidity in the summer, hate sand sticking to me...EVERYWHERE, and hate salt water. Hate is a strong word. But really, I very much dislike the beach more than any other place. Although, it is a beautiful sight.

Anyway, here are a few pics I was able to take during the day:










So there ya have it...and please poke fun at my ridiculously short bangs...Can't wait until these suckers grow out!

TGIF!

1 comment:

Mikelle Jade said...

gorgeous photos! I LOVE the vibrant bright colors--- really captures the moments! We will be near Oceanside next week, this makes me so excited to go!

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop