Friday, February 25, 2011

On My Travel List!

    


 Geez...so many neat places to see! I've been thinking about traveling a lot latetly...mainly because my husband and I are coming up on our 1 year wedding anniversary ♥. We've been inseperable for 8 years, going on 9 in June and we still have yet to travel together. We've made trips to other parts of California, and visited family in Nevada but we have never really gone on long road trip or taken a place together....or a cruise. This has got to change. #1 on my list of adventures is to visit the Grand Canyon or Utah! There are so many cool places to hike and new critters to discover! Neither of us has been and we've been talking about it for a while. We wanted to go for a long weekend back in October for our honeymoon but then my car had issues. Bummer; it's always something. So we still haven't had a honeymoon! So, this only means that our anniversary has to be awesome enough to make up for it and serve as a sweet get-a-way for a perfect 1 yr. So...while I'm brainstorming ideas, I'll post some cool photos of things to do and places to visit, incase we just cannot decide until the last minute ( as usual) where we want to travel to! Who knows, maybe we'll end up in Australia (#3 on my list of adventures)!

New Zealand...a gorgeous place that I would love, love, love to visit. I'm afraid I would never want to leave though! It would be an amazing experience to do some hiking there.

Photo taken from www.motuekariverhills.co.nz/ 

No comments:

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop