Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Crafts

 This weekend I had some extra time on my hands and decided I wanted to do a little scrapbooking. It's been months since I've been able to sit down and cut and paste anything and lately I've had all these neat ideas in my head of what I want to do with pictures I've been wanting to get printed. I take tons of photos and never get them printed...so this is something that's on my to do list for 2011. I NEED to keep up with scrapbooking this year. So, I found some cute photos I took of our pets in last couple years and started adding them to my new scrapbook. We recently moved so I don't have all of my scrapbook supplies handy, only the basics. But I think it's a great start for a new scrapbook   I'll have to post photos of them later...since for some reason they keep posting the wrong way...grrrr.



This is my little guy.
The best pets in the whole wide world!


This is my husband's little guy.
The photos crack me up--They just have such personality!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Please follow
http://rhapsodyinheels-kristin.blogspot.com/

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop