Monday, May 21, 2012

Catching Up...in Photos

Gorgeous Joshua Tree

 Feet...mine of course.

Creepy Tree... 


Bottlecap magnets and a pin that I've made recently 

Awesome cloudy sky 

Our little friend Beast passed away a few weekends ago. We loved him for about 4 years--we miss him dearly. 

Cute, funky statues at the Off-Road rental place in the lower desert. We stopped by to say hello--
Cory has done some work for the owner. 


Whitewater, CA--gorgeous place, right off the I-10.  

On the way to work...don't worry--I hadn't left the driveway yet. 


 A natural spring on the backway to Big Bear, CA


 A lovely quiche I made a few weekends ago--delish!!
artichoke hearts
squash
garlic
onion
sun-dried tomatoes
mushrooms
pepper jack
cheddar
bacon
eggs
cresent rolls for crust

**sometimes I add diced green chiles, but I completely forgot about that until just now. I guess I'll have to make another one!

No comments:

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop