Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Swapping





Since I'm taking a forced vacation this month...I've been doing a lot of snail mail swapping on swap-bot. These are just a few things I've sent out this month. I usually take pics of everything I send out since I can only make them once and will never see them again, lol. * the bottom photo has a store-bought postcard in it so I'm sure I can find another one of these somewhere around Palm Springs.

I need to take pics of the snail mail I've rec'd since some of the items are handmade and super unique. This is what I do when I can't sleep...since I'm house-sitting still and don't have the comfort of my own bed. But I come home on the weekends to see the hubs and get some real, much needed and appreciated sleep.

What do you do when you can't sleep?

Oh! If anyone is interested in swapping friendship books or deco books, please send me an email with your addy. (examples in photos 2 & 3).

No comments:

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop