Thursday, July 14, 2011

♥ of Quirkiness








♥ Hubby has an obsession for little tractors...and if he doesn't, he sure has a lot of them!
♥ Hubby also has a weird fascination for furry clothing items...so I cut this out for a giggle and then stuck it to my bulletin board.
♥ I have a thing for owls & I love this thrift store find!
♥ I think I bought this scorpion for the hubs from the wild animal park in SD...I thought it was cool.
♥ We ♥ glass knobs
♥ I ♥ girlie, vintage looking things
♥ Again, I have a thing for owls
♥ I can't get over this tea light lamp...I've posted about it before. I just love it and I have no idea why.



There ya have it...some funky, quirky corners from around our room.

Hope to see some of the funky, beloved little corners of your favorite spaces soon.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh! I like your eye treats! I like that tea light too..It's pretty cool!

And I doubt you'll be seeing my little space corners soon.. I think I have horrible taste in interior decor..I stink at it..I blame my parents for never giving me my own room...


Janette, the Jongleur

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop