Friday, December 23, 2011

DIY Gifts

This year, many of the gifts I'm giving are made by me...I think people appreciate them more...and they are unique. You can't get them in a store :) At least I would rather get something handmade.

Here's one of the projects I've been working on:


Wine Glass Charms (Front & Back)


It's a little bit messy around these parts...

Other projects I've worked on but didn't get pictures of:
- A collage set for a co-worker: she has a craft room and loves anything handmade, especially art.
- Another set of wine glass charms for my boss: she's in a wine club and loves anything related.
- A Notepad: stocking stuffer idea for my brother
- A journal for my sister: she's an artist
- A scrapbook for a co-worker: a request.

I think that's it so far--I've been pretty productive lately and I', totally stoked about my time off from work and school. This Christmas is going to be the best yet!

Happy Holidays and for those who are traveling: may your travels be safe and swift.  


1 comment:

oomph. said...

i love to make homemade things, too! just wish i had more time to be crafty! have a wonderful christmas!

[oomph.]
Enter the Christmas Giveaway!

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop