Thursday, January 12, 2012

Awkward Outfit Post

It's been a super long time since I've done an outfit post--and I hardly do them anyway since I'm so awkward...and my timer really isn't working that great on my camera at the moment :(



So, I am super in love with this awesome greenish yellow sweater I found at Target last night for $5.95!!! I couldn't pass it up. Also in love with these nifty new flats from target--but I found them brand new at Goodwill last night also!

I found a few other nifty things at Goodwill but more on that later--I'm off to the dentist, AGAIN for another root canal.

Yay.

Then I head of on my hour + drive to San Bernardino for class.

And somehow I have to squeeze in some reading for homework since I fell asleep last night when I planned on staying up to study. Story of my life at the moment.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop