Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year...New Quarter...

So, classes have begun...and I felt I needed a mini make-over to start off the new quarter.

Things were getting a bit drab over here.


Love this hair color brand by the way...it smells delicious and it's vibrant!


So, this photo doesn't really show the awesome difference the hair color accomplished...cause it was blurry and then I played with it in photobucket and didn't save the original photo. Ooops. But I love my hair now, that's all that matters. :)

Oh! And even though I got a ton of awesome colored nail polish for Christmas, I went ahead and bought another awesome color: lavender...because I have been craving this color FOREVER.


And, I've really got to stop messing with these photos--you can hardly see the color of the NP.


Now, it's back to my homework...this quarter just may be the death of me. There are non-stop reading materials to study, take notes on and discuss...not to mention some pretty time consuming group projects ahead. Did I mention I'm only in the part-time Master's program?

Yeah, I don't even want to think about what it would be like if I were going full-time.

Yikes!

1 comment:

Janette said...

WOOOOW! Hat tip to you girly on your masters program.. My husband is one and he's got his nose in a book pretty much every hour of the day that he's not working.. Must be hard!

Janette, the Jongleur

PS. And new hair color and nail polish is always greatttt!

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop