Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thrifted Finds

As promised, below are my thrifted finds from my week off from work at the library. I spend too much money when I get time off--BUT, it's been quite some time since I've really been able to enjoy thrifting.




And I have no regrets.

3 pairs of shoes AND a pair of super cute sandals in one thrifty outing--AMAZING! This never happens to me!

Oh & I'm totally dying over this green sweater right now.

I made another trip out thrifting today with my sister, Caity--so, I'll have to post those finds soon.

2 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

fabulous thrifted finds, I'm just as excited as you. Hope to see some outfit post soon. The green cardi has a cute color. Thanks for dropping by my blog btw, following you back!

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Grace said...

love thrifting!! :)

your newest follower! :)

grace
http://herumbrella.com

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop