Monday, January 9, 2012

To Dos for the Day

Awesome booties made by Dena Gast

So, I'm off work until Friday--it's weird to not work all week and then go in on a Friday. But I do have a second job so I'll work Wednesday--and school starts for me tomorrow night so I'll have things to do this week for sure! It's like I'm off, but I'm not really off. I just a few more hours to myself during the day until Friday. Ugh, my schedule is overwhelming to think about...

Anyway, so for today:

1. finish the dessert stand I've been working on since two days ago (it really should not be taking this long).

2. Surf ebay in hopes of finding the movies my brother wants for his bday...and pray that I order copies he can actually play in his dvd player. Why can't all dvds be the same format?! Seriously.

3. Wash husband's work clothes...cause I'm sick of seeing them laying around, lol.

4. Thrift store? It's an addiction.

5. Pay bills (poop)

6. Work on swaps for swap-bot! Fun!!

7. Paint my nails--I've had the same chipped NP on since before Christmas...I just keep putting glitter over it to disguise the chips. Man, it's going to be tough to get all this dang glitter off!




5 comments:

his little lady said...

aw, enjoy your time off this week! i'm sure you'll be super productive, but don't forget to just enjoy yourself, sleep in, cuddle up and watch good movies, and pig out on great food. :)
xo TJ

Monica and Whitney said...

These booties look so fabulous.

Ask the Duplex

Veronika Novotny said...

Enjoy your week off, and your booties are so, so cute. I have a similar pair (that my aunt knit) but they are taller like boots - love them!! And yes, so hard getting all that glitter off, isn't it?! Sheesh! xo V

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

LOVE the cute knit booties! And, I totally need to paint my nails, too. UGH! I hate chipped polish....and mine are majorly chipped. ;)

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

those booties look so comfy! love the new shop additions!

Meet Virginia

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop