Monday, May 23, 2011

Off until Thursday!!


Since I'm off work until Thursday--I plan to work on a few projects I've been collecting things for. I've been waiting for some extra time to get some of this stuff together. I'm thinking about opening a little Etsy shop but I just hate thinking about shipping and packaging things so that they won't break. We'll see.

Here's a start:


This is one is going to be for Cory & I ♥ It's going to be a 2 tier snack/dessert tray. We really don't eat cake or desserts that often but it will be perfect for brownies, fruit, & muffins!!

Sorry I forgot to get photos of the plates before I glued the bottoms on....I'll have to post an update when it's all finished so you can see what the plates look like. They match our green & yellow dishes we were gifted at our wedding.

I'm so excited about it! Can't wait 'til it's all dry ♥ 

4 comments:

stephanie [the merry way] said...

Cassie, you should open a shop!

Janette said...

TOTALLY agree with Stephanie! Open! Open! Open!

Janette, the Jongleur

Chelsea's Girl said...

So cute! Love your blog!

Xx

http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

http://theidea-generator.com/

Erica said...

Lucky you have some time off of work! And those desserts stands are so cute! I really love the orange base. Maybe instead of an Etsy shop, you could sell them at local farmer's markets? Then you wouldn't have to worry about shipping.

North Meets South

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop