Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Student Art Show @ CMC

I had an hour to spare before class on Monday so I used it to check out the Student Art Show @ the new Bell Center on campus. It was cool--just needed a little background music while walking through the displays. It was really quiet in there!

Here are just a few photos from the exhibit:

Although I loved every piece of art in the exhibit, this one just popped for me! Definitely my favorite. It has amazing color and detail. It's mesmerizing!

I took many more photos but I'm a little pressed for time this morning :(

Have an awesome Wednesday!!


4 comments:

k said...

yah those last ones are crazy! so cool! i've never seen paintings like that before!

Mikelle Jade said...

I LOVE the computer tree piece. People are SO creative.

Oh and you have to go the H&M sometime. It's a must-- super duper cute, kind of reminds me of Forever 21 but a bit more classy.

Janette said...

DUUUUUDE!!! That tree one is the best!!!! AMAZING! I always like student art shows... People's creativity blows me away! WOWWWWW!!


Janette the Jongleur

Cassie Nafziger said...

I love the computer tree! I also love that it's enourmous, lol...I wish I could go to more art shows--they always have them during my work shift though :( They are showing student art from our local high school at the nature museum in town this week. I'm going to try to check that one out too!

Thanks for the awesome comments guys! Love ya!

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop