Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coffee & a Birthday



Tomorrow is my mom's birthday...

I'm off work in the morning so here's the plan--

1. Breakfast @ C&S Family Coffee Shop @ 9:90 am to chit chat, and give her a little gift

2. Class at 12 pm

3. Drive down to the lower desert for work at GCDC until 7ish

4. Drive home and go to bed

These photos are not mine--honestly, I don't know where I got them. 
I promise I'm not taking credit for them!

It's going to be a long day but but I'm looking forward to coffee with the fam in the morning!

And hopefully I don't wake up with a dang headache again :(

I promise I'll take my camera and try to take loads of photos--but I can't promise I won't have an accident again and drop it.

I'm just too clumsy to make promises of posting the photos, lol.

What do you do for your mom on her birthday?
Do you have a special tradition?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw! Happy birthday to your mom! I hope you have fun!

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop