Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday Photos

  • Dinner
  • Messin' around w/clumsy camera
  • Birdies that are outside our front door that's technically the back door--don't ask
  • My little man, Irwin
Just some random photos I took last night after work...I have tons of photos that I never thought to post because they don't really have a theme, lol. So I figured I'd post them randomly--sort of like "scenes from the weekend" or something like that only I'll post them anytime! What do you think? OK idea? We'll see I guess!

4 comments:

Janette said...

Themeless photos are the best! And yet, these all make sense in a way...haha! Have a great day Cassie!

stephanie [the merry way] said...

Irwin is cute! And i love your hair in that photo!

Anonymous said...

I love snapping random photos also. You always end up with so many fun shots when you just shoot randomly. :) Hope your weekend is great!!

Annalise said...

Cute photos! It's kind of like a day in the life photo post. :D
XOXO

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop