Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can't I go 6 mo's w/o Car issues?!

Stopped by my sister's new place to say hi and bring her some coffee after work tonight...and before I turned my car off I noticed it was making a weird sound. Eh, it's probably nothing serious....when I left her place an hour later it made the same sound on start up...only WORSE! 20 mins later, my battery light came on and by this time I'm hoping and praying I make it up the grade to my house. I get into town and decide to take a back road in the event something horrific happens and my car dies...my steering wheel is very difficult to turn at this point. I make it all the way to my dirt road and my lights start to dim...and my windows won't roll down. For those of you who have never been in my car, I don't have a door handle on the inside...I have to roll the automatic window down to let myself out or crawl across the stick shift and out the passenger side in my 2-seater car. I'm panicking...but my lovely husband meets me on the road, lets me out and drives my car home. As soon as I let him out of the car--it dies. Why oh why does this have to happen to me now? Thank goodness I made it home! I can't imagine being stranded in the dark waiting for AAA to tow me home.

No comments:

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop