Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Neutral



Today I felt a little on the neutral side...the only bright color I wore today besides white was my lime green NP. I wasn't all drab I guess, lol.


Cardi: Thrifted, i.e.
V-Neck T: Target, Mossimo
Brown Corduroys: Thrifted, Papaya
Wedges: Thrifted, Montgomery Ward      
  
    

I have no idea why my limbs and feet look a freakish color...and please ignore my funky toes, lol!


My awesome Brighton Charms that my granny bought me for my 24th B-Day...♥ my little owl!
As you can probably tell...despite my neutral colors today, I am in a pretty dang good mood.

I think I may change into some tennis shoes & go for a walk down in the wash! This sounds like a wonderful idea--

I'll take my camera with me so I can show you what I find on my little adventure!


4 comments:

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I love your nails!!! And your outfit is super cute!!
~Ariel

Sick by Trend said...

LOvely outfit!!! :D You have a great blog! Im following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

oomph. said...

the white sweater actually brightens up the dark colors! love the charms!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

ashleyn said...

The neutrals look beautiful on you! The lace on the cardigan is a nice touch.

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop