Sunday, March 27, 2011

Corners of our Room

Cory & I recently moved in with his mom to save money for a car & eventually to buy a house of our own...the saving hasn't been able to happen just yet--unexpected car expenses, poo. Anyway, I love that we have the freedom to decorate and have our own space at her house. I am so grateful that she gave us this option ♥ So I'm happy when I see the little corners in our room that makes it so warm and homey. I'm sorry...the first couple came out looking a bit squished :(


A few of my favorite corners ♥

6 comments:

Meredith said...

i love all of the owls. super cool:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Renee said...

Looks like you made it very cozy, and how sweet of his mom!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

It's great to have a place where you feel like you belong.

Write it in Lipstick

The Decemberist said...

You did a great job! It looks warm and comfy! I particularly like your gumball machine! :)

   ♥ Teresa ♥
- Pretty Dandy -

Cassie Nafziger said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments! @ Theresa: the gumball machine is my husbands, he's had it forevaaah, lol. I love the that it's bright red ♥ I'm not sure if it works, we should test it out someday.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Awe what a sweet mom! Love all of your stuff girl! You have some great taste!

Meet Virginia Design

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop