Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Morning!


Had a bit of a rough night last night...just worried about my car and what's going to happen next. I'm a little exhausted this morning but suprised I woke up on time. Hopefully by the end of the day we'll have figured out what the heck went wrong with my car and pray that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Otherwise, I guess I'm getting a new car that's going to cost me an arm and leg every month because I haven't had time to save up just yet. Why me? I guess it could be worse...I just have to remind myself that this is the reason we moved in with my mother-in-law in the first place--to save for a new car, and save for a down payment on a home....sometimes it sucks being a big kid. But honestly, I couldn't be happier than I am now I'm very thankful we had the option, I know many others are not so fortunate. Sometimes, "It is what it is..." --Thea, a woman I work with @ GCDC says this to me all the time and I couldn't think of a better way to put it! It's time for some coffee!
Love this mug!! This weekend I think I'm going to go out thrifting and find a cool crockpot for my sis and a nifty new mug to add to my collection! This just made me smile this morning...got a little excited thinking about thrifting this weekend, lol.

2 comments:

stephanie [the merry way] said...

Very cute mug! And I hope your car is ok!

Cassie Nafziger said...

Thanks Stephanie for my first comment!! Lol. I think my car is going to be OK...just have to get the part for it from a junk yard. And I'm super excited to go! It's been a few years since I've been to one, and I'm hoping to find a few other things while I'm there. My car is getting pretty old and it seems to be falling apart suddenly.

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop