Monday, March 7, 2011

Silly Guy

My husband & I each have a Bearded Dragon...when I woke up yesterday, I put his (Beast) in the cage, and mine (Irwin) was left to roam around our bedroom. We take turns putting them in the cage because we have to sperarate them or they will fight to the death, lol! We had a lot of running around to do...so when we came home last night--I searched for Irwin. Usually he finds his way to the closet or the bathroom and goes to sleep in a corner somewhere. Last night, the silly little guy found the basket we used to use as his bed in our last rental. He hasn't used it since we moved 2 months ago, and he would usually sleep on my pillow at night so I didn't think he wanted it anymore. The basket was under my desk! He cracks me up! I had to take a picture of him:



And to think I was going to get rid of this basket...poor guy looks pooped. I think he really likes his bed. It makes you wonder if Bearded Dragons can be trained. Hmmm...I'll have to look into it!

This is a photo I took 2 weeks ago of him...he's a bit of a crazy sleeper. He tosses and turns and wiggles a lot in his sleep. I think it's the cutest thing ever.



Do your pets have any funny habits? Tell me about 'em! I ♥ hearing stories, especially animal ones!




3 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

I LOVE lizards! I always wanted one as a pet but never had one. My little wiener dog has the weirdest eating habits, like he will eat anything I mean ANYTHING, the other day I caught him eating a gum wrapper..little stinker!

Meet Virginia Design

Cassie Nafziger said...

Hahaha! Crazy little guy. I wonder what the facination is? He just has to put everything in his mouth? Cute--but hope he doesn't put anything harmful in his mouth!

Mikelle Jade said...

that's funny. i will have to show my fiance your blog because he has a bearded dragon too :)

I don't really understand the love for reptiles, but I'm slowly warming up to his! I think the worst part are the insects he has to get to feed her, but out of all the reptiles I think beardies are the cutest.

Desert Thrift & Craft Shop